What does this Executive Member do?
Responsibility for the following functions:
- Overall policy and strategy (vision and priorities).
- External relations, including complaints management, marketing and promotion.
- Reputation management, including risk (policy).
- Performance management, including improvement plans.
- Media and communications (internal and external).
- Democratic Services including committee management.
- Electoral Services within the remit of the Executive.
- Member Services.
- Chairman of the Council and civic matters.
- Partnership working (lead).
- Public consultation, including community engagement and citizens panels.
- City Deal - strategic matters
Onward limits on delegations
The Leader of the Council may delegate to:
- An individual Executive Member.
- An officer.
Executive Representation on Outside Bodies
Central Sussex (Census) Joint Committee
Greater Brighton Economic Joint Committee
Local Government General Assembly
Specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member
The specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member are set out in detail in Part 3 of the Adur District Council Constitution.
Membership - Executive Member
- Cllr Neil Parkin, The Leader of the Council
Reports and Decisions
Contact Democratic Services
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,