Help with repairs - private sector housing
If your home is in need of repair and those defects are seriously affecting your health, we may be able to help you pay for those repairs.
Repair Grant Assistance is available to help homeowners or long term private tenants fund essential small-scale repairs, such as:
- roof repairs to help make your property watertight
- the repair or replacement of a faulty boiler
- work to address serious rising damp
The maximum amount of grant is £5,000. To be eligible for help you will need to be in receipt of a qualifying means-tested benefit.
For more information please see:
How to apply
To apply for a grant please contact:
- Adur & Worthing Home Improvement Assistance,
44 Richmond Road,
- 01273 263112 or 01273 263307
- Adur & Worthing Private Sector Housing Assistance Policy (173KB)
- West Sussex Disabled Facilities Grants Policy 2020-2024 (1,428KB)
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Adur & Worthing Home Improvement Assistance
Page last updated: 04 January 2021