Dear Adur & Worthing Councils Resident
Service update: Garden Bin Collection Subscribers and Garden Sack Collection Users
I want to update you in light of the emergence of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the now unfolding situation we're all faced with.
Adur & Worthing Councils have plans in place to keep its staff as safe as possible and to ensure that essential front-line services are continued.
How does this affect you?
- If you already have a garden bin, you don't need to do anything. We will maintain your weekly collection, but this may be subject to interruption due to the impact of Coronavirus. We may have to prioritise only essential front-line services, such as household waste collections.
- If you've recently renewed your garden bin subscription either by paying your garden bin invoice or by Direct Debit, you do not need to do anything. We will still be sending you a permit as normal. Permits may be delayed, but your years' service won't be affected.
- If you have ordered a garden bin recently and you're waiting longer than usual for delivery, please be patient.
- If you are waiting for your garden bin to be delivered, your service will only start once the bin is with you and we've begun service.
- If you buy garden waste sacks from our local retailers, please continue to buy as you would normally. However, collections may be interrupted if we have to prioritise essential front-line services.
I thank you in advance for your patience.
We're doing our best to maintain service during this time.
Please check this page regularly for updates.
If you would like to contact us about the Garden Waste Collection service please:
- email: email@example.com
- please put 'Coronavirus' in the subject reference
I will try and reply to as many enquiries as I can.
Business Development Manager
Adur & Worthing Councils
Contact Garden Waste
Recycling, Refuse and Waste,
Adur & Worthing Council Services,
9 Commerce Way,
Lancing Business Park,