Police & Crime Commissioner (PCC)
for Sussex 2016
The 2016 election for the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) takes place on 5th May, 2016.
Charles Lant has been appointed as Police Area Returning Officer (PARO) for the Sussex Police Area.
Mr Lant has appointed two deputies: Heather Blanshard and Trevor Scott.
The Sussex Police area covers East Sussex, West Sussex and Brighton & Hove.
- Further information about the 2016 elections for the Police and Crime Commissioner is being co-ordinated through Wealden District Council and can be found on their website
- Key dates timetable for 5th May 2016 elections (128KB)
- Information for candidates and agents at Police and Crime Commissioner elections in England and Wales - on the Electoral Commission website
Information about the PCC candidates:
- Katy Bourne (Conservative) - on the Choose my PCC website
- Michael Jones (Labour) - on the Choose my PCC website
- Patrick Lowe (UKIP) - on the Choose my PCC website
- James Walsh (Liberal Democrats) - on the Choose my PCC website
- James Doyle (Green) - on the Choose my PCC website
- Notice of Election Agents - Sussex PCC Elections - 5th May 2016 (10KB)
- Notice of Poll - Sussex PCC election - 5th May 2016 (17KB)
- Situation of Polling Stations Notice - Adur - Sussex PCC election - 5th May 2016 (46KB)
- Situation of Polling Stations Notice - Worthing - Sussex PCC election - 5th May 2016 (45KB)
You may also be interested in:
Contact Electoral Services
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,