Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business Support
Adur & Worthing Councils processed over 8,000 applications and distributed over £60m of grant funding to businesses during the period April 2020 to March 2022.
All COVID-19 grant funding for businesses is now closed.
As the government restrictions around Covid-19 have dissolved, no further grant funding is expected from central government. The Councils will continue to monitor national announcements and any updates will be posted on this page.
You may be interested in:
To be updated on further grant funding and business support please sign up to the following email alerts:
If you have any immediate queries please contact the Grants Team on:
These grants are no longer accepting applications:
- Omicron Hospitality & Leisure Grant 2022
- Additional Restrictions Grant 2022
- Restart Grant 2021
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed Addendum) 2021
- Closed Business Lockdown Payment 2021
A new 'support finder' tool to help businesses and self-employed people across the UK quickly and easily determine what financial support is available to them during the coronavirus pandemic has been launched.
A simple questionnaire that takes business owners under a minute to complete directs them to relevant government financial support:
- Use the business support finder tool to find out what financial support is available for your business - on the GOV.UK website
- Financial support for businesses during coronavirus (COVID-19) - on the GOV.UK website
We will update our website if further funding becomes available. In the interim other options for support that may benefit some businesses include:
HMRC Specialist Advice Line: 0800 024 1222 - open from 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
Business Support Helpline: Backed by the UK Government, the Business Support Helpline provides free, impartial business support and signposting services to businesses in England. For details of how to contact them see Business Support Helpline - on the GOV.UK website
ACAS Employers Advice Line: 0300 123 1100
Questions on International Trade & Coronavirus: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other sources of information include:
- Federation of Small Business
- Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce
- The Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Page last updated: 07 April 2022