Telephone box closure consultation
As part of a formal consultation process, BT have advised that the telephone boxes on the attached list are proposed for removal.
As part of a formal consultation process, BT have advised that the telephone boxes on the attached list are proposed for removal. The Council has until 5th July 2021 to respond to BT and therefore should you have any comments regarding the proposed closures, please send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2:00pm on Thursday 1st July 2021 with 'proposed telephone box closures' in the subject title so we can collate them and send them off to BT by the 5th July.
Adur telephone boxes proposed for removal:
- 01273 454186 - Outside No.58 N Shingle Rd PCO1, Old Fort Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 5HA
- 01273 454771 - Outside No 467 The Amsterdam PH PCO1, Upper Shoreham Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 5WQ
- 01273 430007 - Outside Fishergate School PCO1, West Road, Fishersgate, BN41 1QH
- 01273 870015 - Outside Watling Court Flats PCO1, Station Road, Southwick, BN42 4AE
- 01273 455953 - Outside No 130 Near Parade of Shops PCO1, Beach Green, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 5YA
- 01903 752900 - Outside Shell Garage PCO1, The Herons, Old Salts Farm Road, Lancing, BN15 8JL
- 01903 752857 - Near 3 Horse Shoes PH PCO1, South Street, Lancing, BN15 8AU
Worthing telephone boxes proposed for removal:
- 01903 245817 - Outside New PO & Nos 84-90 PCO1, Alinora Crescent, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing, BN12 4HJ
- 01903 244961 - Outside No 58 PCO1, Goring Road, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing, BN12 4AD
- 01903 238220 - Outside No. 40 PCO1, Lyndhurst Road, Worthing, BN11 2DF
Page last updated: 07 April 2021