Common building projects

Local Authority Building Control (LABC)

By following the link below you will find planning and building regulations guidance for many common building work projects for the home.

You can also read case studies outlining people's real experience of tackling a number of the projects.

If you require any further information please contact us.

Extending your home - do you need permission?

Adur & Worthing Councils also have a booklet containing information about extending your home - an online version is available below:

You may also require planning permission

See also ...

Party wall information on external websites:

Back to top