Useful contact information
- Phone: 01243 534664
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone: 01293 438278 or 01293 438525 or 01293 438938
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01403 215286 or 01403 215472
- Email email@example.com
Mid Sussex District
All highway enquiries should be directed to:
- Address: Strategic Planning (Local Land Charges), West Sussex County Council, The Grange, Tower Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1RH
- Phone: 01243 777190
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Sussex - Adopted Roads website
- A Commons Registration Search is now part of the CON29O Form as Q.22. Please send this Enquiry to Worthing Borough Council.
- Where a CON29O Form is submitted separately, i.e. not as part of a full basic search, this will incur an additional one off fee of £12.20. The cost of each Optional Enquiry on the form remains the same at £7 each. Should Optional (Highway) Enquiries Nos. 4, 5 and 22 be requested, an additional fee of £15, on top of the above fees will be required.
- An on-line search is available giving the CON29 highway replies for the cost of £15 per search. This does not include extent of adopted highway. Please contact Local Land Charges at WSCC for further information.
NLIS is an electronic way of sending and receiving search requests. It was introduced in February 2001, and an increasing number of applicants are now using this method of searching. Adur and Worthing are linked at Level 3 (the highest level) to the NLIS hub and can receive and return searches electronically (including payment).
For further information please contact NLIS on 08720 450 450. To contact a channel provider for this service please visit the NLIS website.
All drainage enquiries should be directed to:
- Address: Southern Water, Southern House, Capstone Road, Chatham, Kent, ME5 7QA, DX 400450 Chatham 5
- Phone: 0845 272 0845
- Minicom text telephone: 0845 275 0845
- Southern Water website
For FENSA (building regulations) information please see the FENSA website.
Land Registry (the Government Department responsible for registering land and property) hold records on the title and ownership or interest in land.
Any Enquiries relating to Land Registry for the Worthing or Adur area should be directed to:
- Address: Land Registry Durham Office, Southfield House, Southfield Way, Durham, DH1 5TR, Dx 60200 Durham 3
- Phone: 0191 301 3500
- Fax: 0191 301 0020
- Land Registry website
Local Land Charges,
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,