Useful contact information
Mid Sussex District
All highway enquiries should be directed to:
- Address: Strategic Planning (Local Land Charges), West Sussex County Council, The Grange, Tower Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1RH
- Phone: 01243 777190
- E-mail: email@example.com
- West Sussex - Adopted Roads website
- A Commons Registration Search is now part of the CON29O Form as Q.22. Please send this Enquiry to Worthing Borough Council.
- Optional Enquiries 4, 5 & 22 are £15 each on the CON29O Form (£17.50 each as from 01/07/2014) and all other Optional Enquiries on the CON29O Form will remain at £7 each.
- From 6th October 2006, an on-line search was made available giving the CON29 highway replies, cost £17.50 per search (as from 01/04/2014). Please visit West Sussex County Council's Adopted Roads map. This does not include extent of adopted highway.
- For further information, and to set up an account with them, please contact Local Land Charges at WSCC
NLIS is an electronic way of sending and receiving search requests. It was introduced in February 2001, and an increasing number of applicants are now using this method of searching. Adur and Worthing are linked at Level 3 (the highest level) to the NLIS hub and can receive and return searches electronically (including payment).
For further information about NLIS please see see the:
or to contact a channel provider for this service please see the:
For information about drainage and sewer locations please refer to the:
For FENSA (building regulations) information please see the FENSA website.
Land Registry (the Government Department responsible for registering land and property) hold records on the title and ownership or interest in land.
Any Enquiries relating to Land Registry for the Adur or Worthing areas should be directed to:
Contact Local Land Charges
Local Land Charges,
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,