Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th October 2014:
Due to systems maintenance works, access to a number of systems will be affected, these will include:
- Planning Public Access website (view/comment on planning applications)
- Adur Council Tax Benefit and Housing Benefit website
The works are due to start Saturday evening so these websites will be unavailable from about 10:00pm on Saturday 25th and it is hoped they will be available again by 4:00pm on Sunday 26th.
As a result these services will be unavailable between these times.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
The rest of our website will be unaffected.
Adur Council Tax
The Council Tax information below only applies to Adur residents who live in Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Sompting, Southwick, Kingston Buci, Fishersgate and Coombes.
The Council Tax service for Adur District Council is provided by the CenSus Partnership Website, please use the links below to the CenSus website for full details:
- Council Tax homepage
- Council Tax explained
- Bands and charges
- Persons with disabilities
- Appeals - Council Tax
- How to make a payment - Council Tax
- Unable to pay
- What happens if I don't pay? - Council Tax
- FAQ - Council Tax
- Collection performance - Council Tax
- Contact us about Adur Council Tax
The CenSus Partnership Revenues and Benefits service is between Adur, Horsham and Mid Sussex District Councils.
Worthing residents: If you live in Worthing please click here.